Our guiding mission is to make the use of legal services as pleasant as possible. We therefore offer a family friendly office in a convenient location, easy payment terms, video conferencing, numerous payment options, and public information. Our staff has an average tenure of 12 years. We can accommodate speakers of almost every language, and we pride ourselves in our excellent and uncompromising quality control standards and professionalism.
Robert G. Berke:
- Member in good standing of the State Bar of California since 1990, CA Bar No. 148957;
- Martindale Hubbel, International Standard Lawyer Number (ISLN): 901531436;
- Juris Doctor (JD) from Southwestern University College of Law, 1990;
- Adjunct law professor at Glendale University College of law, 1993 to 1998;
- Publisher and Executive Editor of the Criminal Immigration Resource Pages, 1997-present;
- Published decisions in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit for both criminal and immigration cases;
- Published decisions from the Board of Immigration Appeals for immigration, and attorney discipline cases;
- Member in good standing of the American Immigration Lawyer's Association;
- Frequent contributor on immigration issues;
- Court approved to testify as an expert on issues relating to immigration and crimes;
- Admitted to practice before the United States Courts of Appeal for the 9th and 5th Circuits; the United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, and Central Districts of California, and all of the Courts of the State of California.
Berke Law Offices, Inc.:
- In business since 1990;
- Multi-lingual staff (Spanish/Armenian/French/Hindi/ASL/English);
- Hebrew, Farsi, Tagalog, and other languages by arrangement;
- Highly trained and skilled staff with average tenure of 12 years;
- High quality control standards;
- Excellent communication with clients;
- Convenient location in the San Fernando Valley;
- Family friendly.